By Shahzeen Shivdasani
It’s late at night, you have your favorite movie on and all you want to do is EAT. Due to your diet and workout regime, you can only eat healthy but have no idea what can be healthy this late at night. Here are 5 snacks you can eat that wont affect your diet!
- Popcorn– Popcorn is one of the least fattening things you can eat. However, ensure that it does not have a lot of butter.
- Turkey- Lean meat is also known to be very low in calories. You can snack on a few slices before you go to bed. Lean protein will help in making you feel full, longer.
- Low Fat yoghurt– This is another great option. A bowl of low fat yoghurt is one of the best options, as it will ensure that you feel full, instantly. You can always add a few fruits or nuts to make it more appetizing.
- Low Fat Cereal– Low fat cereals like Special K are great for midnight snacking. The reason for this is that they do not cross 200 calories. Opt to have a bowl of cereal with skimmed milk if you are feeling hungry.
- Water-If you have none of the above then have a glass of WATER! This makes you feel full immediately and you won’t feel bad about breaking your diet because technically, you did not eat anything.