By Shahzeen Shivdasani
If you are single you are probably hoping to find love this year. Take a look at five resolutions to live by, that may help you find love in the right places.
- Go out more– Go out with your friends, family etc. Make sure to use this time to network and get out there. You won’t know what is out there if you aren’t looking at the world around you.
- Be open to being set up– If your friends or family members wish to set you up, GO! What is the worst that could happen? You’ll have a nice meal and might not ‘click’. Best Case scenario? You might actually meet someone you like.
- If your not impressed, keep it moving- Do not settle just because it has been a really long time since you have been in a relationship. If the guy isn’t what you are looking for, let him off the hook. Remember, the reason you have been single for so long is because you are looking for something great. Don’t settle for less out of pure desperation.
- Travel more- Get out of the city you are living in and travel. You have no one to answer to at the moment. See the world. Who knows? Sometimes we meet people where we least expect to.
- Be happy– In the words of Audrey Hepburn “Happy girls are the prettiest’. Stay positive. If you are comfortable in your own skin and are happy, you will attract someone with great energy as well. Most importantly, never stop believing.