By Dr. Deepti Ghia
Consultant Dermatologist, Trichologist, Dermatosurgeon (All doctors Clinic, Kaya skin Clinic)
- Walnuts – Walnuts contain Biotin (vitamin B7) that helps strengthen hair, reduce hair fall and improve hair growth.
- Spinach – The Folate (vitamin B) and iron help to keep hair healthy.
- Lentils -Are a great source of Iron -rich Protein necessary for hair cell growth.
- Yoghurt -Yogurt is an excellent probiotic which helps in absorption of essential nutrients and also rich in protein.
- Amla and blueberries- they are rich in vitamin C and have excellent antioxidant properties.